Log in

Previous Entry | Next Entry


Water broke this morning at 11. I'm still at home waiting for contractions to start up! I guess I'll be having a September baby too :)


Sep. 29th, 2007 02:30 am (UTC)
Yikes, you may want to go to the hospital soon. Have you gotten results of your group b strep test yet? I know induction sucks, but it you wait too long after your water breaks to go in, they may drag you in for a c-section :(
Sep. 29th, 2007 04:58 am (UTC)
I have to agree. You should defintely be headed to the hospital if you aren't already on the way. They say you should come in after your water breaks. GOod luck!